A ParaYoga Master Training with René Quenell
June 14-17, 2018
This mountain retreat in Mammoth Lakes, California is based on Yogarupa Rod Stryker’s book, The Four Desires: Living a Life of Purpose, Prosperity, Happiness and Freedom. The teachings have helped countless people across the nation experience life changing results. Join us for this transformative yoga retreat where you will ask the deep questions such as: Who am I? How do I live a life of purpose? How do I maintain lasting happiness?
The Four Desires work is specifically designed to help you:
- IDENTIFY your soul’s unique purpose (Dharma Code)
- UNCOVER false beliefs that limit you from your true potential (Vikalpa)
- DISCERN limiting habits and create a plan for a new trajectory (Departure Point)
- Develop a powerful intention (Sankalpa)
This retreat will include plenty of free time to explore the beautiful Eastern Sierras.
The retreat will take place on Lake Mary at a private lodge on the lake. Please see link below for views of Pokonobe Marina on Lake Mary.
We recommend the following locations for lodging.
- Thursday, June 14th – 7:00pm Welcome Dinner in town.
- Friday, June 15th – Meet at Pokonobe Lodge, Lake Mary. Morning workshop/lunch 8:30am-12:30pm, Afternoon workshop 2:00pm-5:00pm. Free time in evening.
- Saturday, June 16th – Meet at Pokonobe Lodge, Lake Mary. Morning workshop/lunch 8:30am-12:30pm, Afternoon workshop 2:00pm-5:00pm. Free time in evening.
- Sunday, June 17th – Meet at Pokonobe Lodge on Lake Mary. Workshop/farewells 8:30am-12:00pm.
$450 ($50 early bird discount if paid before March 31st). Cost includes all Four Desires workshops, Four Desires Workbook and Meditation CD, and 3 catered meals.
$150 deposit to reserve your spot. Space is limited. Please call René at (626) 355-2010 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Led by René Quenell
René Quenell is an E-RYT 500, ParaYoga Certified Level III, IAYT-certified Structural Yoga Therapist, Reiki Master, Certified Four Desires Trainer, Director of Certification for Para Yoga, and Owner and Founder of Yoga Madre. With more than 20 years of practice and 16 years of teaching experience, René has a wealth of knowledge to share in the classical yoga tradition, Tantra, Ayurveda, and the healing arts, as well as the business of yoga.
René embodies the teachings of yoga through her dedicated practice and mentorship of countless yoga teachers and practitioners. Skillfully, René guides students beyond the physical and toward deep inner awareness and specializes in advanced practices of meditation, pranayama, and kriya. She is one of the select few to offer The Parayoga Master Trainings: Vinyassa Krama, Tantra and The Four Desires.
As founder of Yoga Madre International, Ren leads retreats and trainings in Costa Rica, Belize, India, California, and more. She was initiated into the Sri Vidya tradition by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD. She continues to study with him at the Himalayan Institute as well as with her teachers Yogarupa Rod Stryker and Sally Kempton. René also studies at the California College of Ayurveda.
Studio Updates & Upcoming Events & Workshops