Taking a class privately will bring your practice to a whole new level of understanding. While yoga classes are an effective way of learning and practicing, there may come a time when a student’s need can best be served in a one-on-one relationship with a teacher.
In a private yoga session, there is undivided attention to your yoga practice, tailoring the session to your individual needs. Private yoga classes, or even semi-privates, can take you further in your practice than a group class can.
There are many reasons for deciding on a private Yoga Session including:
– Rehabilitation of injuries or working deeply on a certain troublesome area of the body
– Helping you develop a customized daily practice
– Personal attention is given to help modify postures and then develop alternatives to accommodate your physical ability
– Assisting you in the precise alignment of each asana
– As part of a wellness program, to complement your Structural Yoga Therapy or Structural Integration program.
Private sessions are $75 and up for one hour sessions.
For more information,or to schedule a private session with any of our teachers, please call 626.355.2010 or email us by clicking the button below.